Denham Eva

Author: Denham Eva
INET: EvaD_at_TFMC.co.za

  • DENNIS WILLIAMS at Dec 3, 2003 at 2:04 am
    Denham - Besides getting it to work? This topic has come up a few times on
    this list and I have yet to see anyone claim they have it working. I have a
    few ideas, but haven't had time to look at it.

    Dennis Williams
    DBA

    Lifetouch, Inc.
    dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com