Dear Gurus,

Current versions:
DB : 8.1.7.3
Client : 8.1.7.0

We are in the process of upgrading ONLY the clients from 8.1.7.0 to 9i to address few bugs. Are there any known issues for 8i database with 9i client?

TIA

Jay

INET: jaysingh1_at_optonline.net

  • Vze1vwnd at Nov 17, 2003 at 1:14 am
    I used the 9i client on WinNT and Win2K against 8.1.7.0 on HP-UX 11i for 4
    months without a problem.

    Author: vze1vwnd
    INET: walter.kirsch_at_verizon.net