Hi List:

I installed Oracle 9i on Windows NT,configured OEM on Windows and could successfully connect to OEM.

Discover node works fine for remote machines(adds database,listener,http server,ect) but not allowing me to add database which isrunning on local machine.

Even OEM is not allowing me to add DB using manual configuration.

What could be wrong? Did anyone come across this
scenario?

Any help would be really appreciated.
TIA

-Sami

INET: tamizh_at_optonline.net

  • Babu Nagarajan at Oct 21, 2003 at 3:04 am
    Is this database on the same O_H as OEM or a different one ?

    Also you may want to review MEtalink articles on "How OEM discovers a node"
    on Metalink...

    Babu

    Author: Babu Nagarajan
    INET: orclbabu_at_hotmail.com

  • Tamizh_at_optonline.net at Oct 21, 2003 at 3:24 pm
    Babu,

    Thanks for your response.

    I have only one ORACLE_HOME set in my machine. Also both OEM and Oracle DB are running on my local machine(Windows-NT).

    --Sami

    Author: Babu Nagarajan