Hi all,

We talked about this earlier and I wanted to get this mail out before
everyone participating departs for OOW. I would propose a Lister's
get-together on the evening of Tuesday Sep 9. Monday is the first day, Wed
has the 'OracleWorld Appreciation day' in the evening and I am assuming
there will be felicatations for Arup and Mogens at this time... (and Thu
ends it all).

I have the following that have responded (in no particular order): Arup
Nanda, Jonathan Gennick, Matthew Adams, Brian McGraw, Ari Kaplan, Cary
Millsap (+ other Gurus - Cary brought along Tom Kyte and Kyle Hailey last
time?), Connor McDonald (all the way from Down under!), Greg Loughmiller,
Matthew Zito, Molina Gerardo and self.

We will meet over Dinner at a restaurant across the street from Moscone
Center - probably from about 6:30PM? The address is:

Chevy's
201 3rd Street (corner of 3rd and Howard)
San Francisco, CA 94105
415-543-8060

I will send out a reminder email closer to that time (like Monday :) Let me
know if there are additional numbers...

John Kanagaraj
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Disappointment is inevitable, but Discouragement is optional!

The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **
Author: John Kanagaraj
INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

  • Indy Johal at Sep 3, 2003 at 10:14 pm
    John

    I am also going to join everybody after finishing mine Presentation which
    is also scheduled on Tuesday from 5:30-6:30pm

    Thanks

    Indy Johal
    Manager, Database Administration
    PR Newswire
    indy_johal_at_prnewswire.com
    http://www.prnewswire.com

    (201) 946-5687 [W]
    (201) 400-3960 [M]

    "We tell your story to the world."

    John Kanagaraj
    Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
    09/03/03 05:54 PM
    Please respond to ORACLE-L

    Author: John Kanagaraj
    INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

    Author: Indy Johal
    INET: Indy.Johal_at_prnewswire.com

  • Arup Nanda at Sep 4, 2003 at 4:49 am
    John,

    Oracle Awards felicitation is a luncheon on Wednesday. So Dinner is free
    that day.

    By the way, Sean Hull also expressed his interest to join the party.

    Thanks.

    Arup

    Author: John Kanagaraj
    INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

    Author: Arup Nanda
    INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com

  • Mladen Gogala at Sep 4, 2003 at 5:19 am
    Why don't listers meet on the east coast, somewhere in the area codes
    203,718 or 212? I don't pay roaming charges in those phone areas.
    Can you hear me now?

    Author: John Kanagaraj
    INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

    Author: Arup Nanda
    INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com

    Mladen Gogala
    Oracle DBA
    Author: Mladen Gogala
    INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net

  • Rachel Carmichael at Sep 4, 2003 at 3:24 pm
    September 18, NYC, (that meets the 212 area code, by the way, you could
    have included 516 too!)

    www.nyoug.org for details

    Author: John Kanagaraj
    INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

    Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051
    http://www.fatcity.com
    San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting
    services
    may
    also send the HELP command for other information (like
    subscribing).
    Author: Arup Nanda
    INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com

    --
    Mladen Gogala
    Oracle DBA
    Author: Mladen Gogala
    INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net

    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

    Author: Rachel Carmichael
    INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

  • Indy Johal at Sep 4, 2003 at 3:54 pm
    Rachel

    Is it September 18 or 23.

    Indy Johal
    Manager, Database Administration
    PR Newswire
    indy_johal_at_prnewswire.com
    http://www.prnewswire.com

    (201) 946-5687 [W]
    (201) 400-3960 [M]

    "We tell your story to the world."

    Rachel Carmichael
    Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
    09/04/03 11:24 AM
    Please respond to ORACLE-L

    Author: Mladen Gogala

    Author: Rachel Carmichael
    INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

    Author: Indy Johal
    INET: Indy.Johal_at_prnewswire.com

  • Rachel Carmichael at Sep 4, 2003 at 4:29 pm
    Shows how in the loop I am since I left the steering committee :)

    my apologies, it is, as Indy pointed out, September 23

    Author: Rachel Carmichael

    Author: Rachel Carmichael
    INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com