Dear All,

I have installed the product after some manual intervention but now I am stuck when I am trying to use Oracle Directory Manager.
Although I have manually started the OID mon and OID server and checked their logs and the Task Manager that everything is ok when
I try to connect through Oracle Directory Manager as orcladmin I always get the error Server is not up and running which gives as details

Server is not up and running:ldapoid.evergy.local/389
Oracle.ldap.admin.common.SaveChangeException: Server is not up and running:ldapoid.evergy.local/389

At oracle.ldap.admin.Root.saveChanges(Root:java:805)
At oracle.ldap.admin.common.AdminPropView.saveChanges(AdminPropView.java:710)
At oracle.ldap.admin.client.propEditors.TabView.commit(TabView.java:538)
At oracle.ldap.admin.client.AdminUtil$logonCmds.run(AdminUtil.java:727)

At java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:466)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Oracle : 8.1.7.3
O/S: Windows 2000 Sp3
OID: 2.1.1

Kind Regards,

Hatzistavrou Yannis

Author: Hatzistavrou John
INET: John.Hatzistavrou.sema_at_mail.tellas.gr