Stefan

Author: Stefan Jahnke
INET: Stefan.Jahnke_at_bov.de

  • DENNIS WILLIAMS at Jul 28, 2003 at 2:04 pm
    Stefan - Instead of AD?? I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to
    work with AD. My impression at this point is that only a few people have
    played with OID. I really hope you receive a reply because it will probably
    give me some hints about how to use it with AD.

    Dennis Williams
    DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA

    Lifetouch, Inc.
    dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com