--=_F5ABE6BE.94F53A89

We have a new project kicking off and the vendor plans on implementing
Oracle InterConnect for Oracle Application Interfaces. Has anyone used
this product? Are there other similar products out there? I have been
told Oracle InterConnect is free. Will it work Asyncronously?
Thanks for any insight on this product.
Gene

--=_F5ABE6BE.94F53A89

We have a new project kicking off and the vendor plans on implementing
Oracle InterConnect&nbsp;for Oracle Application Interfaces.&nbsp; Has anyone
used this product?&nbsp; Are there other similar products out there?&nbsp; I
have been told Oracle InterConnect is free.&nbsp; Will it work Asyncronously?

Thanks for any insight on this product.
Gene
&nbsp;

Search Discussions

  • Tanel Poder at Jul 25, 2003 at 11:44 pm

    ------=_NextPart_000_072E_01C3531F.C4612BE0

    charset="iso-8859-1"

    Hi!

    Yes I believe InterConnect comes with Apps (technically with 9iAS).
    The plus is that Oracle itself is developing it and it's probably a =
    strategic part in whole E-Business Suite. I believe it's running on =
    Advanced Queuing and Workflow.

    The problem is, afaik, it's quite fresh product....

    Others are Tibco, Microsoft has BizTalk... I just read about them today =
    either from this list or from c.d.oracle.server newsgroup. There were =
    few more.

    Tanel.

    Original Message -----=20
    We have a new project kicking off and the vendor plans on implementing =
    Oracle InterConnect for Oracle Application Interfaces. Has anyone used =
    this product? Are there other similar products out there? I have been =
    told Oracle InterConnect is free. Will it work Asyncronously?=20
    Thanks for any insight on this product.
    Gene

    ------=_NextPart_000_072E_01C3531F.C4612BE0

    charset="iso-8859-1"

    Hi!
    &nbsp;
    Yes I believe InterConnect comes with Apps (technically with =
    9iAS).
    The plus is that Oracle itself is developing it and it's probably a =

    strategic part in whole E-Business Suite. I believe it's running on =
    Advanced=20
    Queuing and Workflow.
    &nbsp;
    The problem is, afaik, it's quite fresh product....
    &nbsp;
    Others are Tibco, Microsoft has BizTalk... I just read about them =
    today=20
    either from this list or from c.d.oracle.server newsgroup. There were =
    few=20
    more.
    &nbsp;
    Tanel.

    We have a new project kicking off and the vendor plans on=20
    implementing Oracle InterConnect&nbsp;for Oracle Application =
    Interfaces.&nbsp;=20
    Has anyone used this product?&nbsp; Are there other similar products =
    out=20
    there?&nbsp; I have been told Oracle InterConnect is free.&nbsp; Will =
    it work=20
    Asyncronously?

    Thanks for any insight on this product.
    Gene