------=_NextPart_000_055B_01C350EF.886DD110

charset="iso-8859-1"

Now this one is difficult folks ..

what is average age of an experienced oracle dba ?

-ak
------=_NextPart_000_055B_01C350EF.886DD110

charset="iso-8859-1"

Now this one is difficult folks =
..
&nbsp;
what is average age of an experienced =
oracle dba=20
?
&nbsp;
-ak

------=_NextPart_000_055B_01C350EF.886DD110--

Search Discussions

  • Goulet, Dick at Jul 23, 2003 at 3:09 pm

    ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3512C.5F3DCD44

    charset="iso-8859-1"

    Now that's a LOADED question which I'm sure many a individual on this =
    list will resist answering.
    =20

    Dick Goulet
    Senior Oracle DBA
    Oracle Certified 8i DBA=20

    what is average age of an experienced oracle dba ?
    =20
    -ak

    ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3512C.5F3DCD44

    charset="iso-8859-1"

    Now=20
    that's a LOADED question which I'm sure many a individual on this list =
    will=20
    resist answering.
    &nbsp;
    Dick GouletSenior Oracle DBAOracle Certified =
    8i=20
    DBA

    -----Original Message-----From: AK=20