From: Robert Eskridge
Sent: Wednesday, 23 July, 2003 12:15
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Re[2]: dba age

So, your answer is 51.667? Sounds about right.

-rje

P> mentally i'm 15
P> physically i'm 90

-rje

Author: Robert Eskridge
INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing)

Search Discussions

  • Gogala, Mladen at Jul 23, 2003 at 8:22 pm
    Yup! SQL Protected Mode Executable, which loaded oracle above 1M
    boundary on 286 boxes. I believe that the last ones were produced
    for oracle 6.

    Mladen Gogala
    Oracle DBA
    Phone:(203) 459-6855