--0-951026538-1058324893=:67796

I found a document on metalink. I guess my brain is working slower then my fingers this evening.

"M.Godlewski" wrote:Is there any tricks to removing Oracle 9iAS from a UNIX Solaris server, or is an rm -r on the directory structure sufficient?

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?

I found a document on metalink.  I guess my brain is working slower then my fingers this evening."M.Godlewski" <Imcgodlewski_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

Is there any tricks to removing Oracle 9iAS from a UNIX Solaris server, or is an rm -r on the directory structure sufficient?

Do you Yahoo!?The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
Do you Yahoo!?
The" rel="nofollow">http://us.rd.yahoo.com/search/mailsig/*http://search.yahoo.com">The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
--0-951026538-1058324893=:67796--

grouporacle-l @