-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 8:16 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

You will want to repost this to toad_at_yahoogroups.com Many users as well
as the TOAD development team are on this list.

Or, since it's v7.3, you've obviously purchased TOAD (right?!?) and
could try http://www.quest.com/support/

HTH! GL!

Rich

Rich Jesse System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI

USA