QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com

text/plain attachment: ESPN_Disclaimer.txt

Search Discussions

  • John Kanagaraj at May 23, 2003 at 7:32 pm
    Raj,

    I believe you can perform this kind of Query using the type of link below -
    just replace the "+oracle+10i" by your search text, and note the
    all-important "-RDBPROD". (Also busts the Frames btw)

    http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/kno_main.preDoAdvancedQuery?p_show
    Back=TRUE&p_text=+oracle+10i-RDBPROD&p_queryOption=context&p_product_id=-1&p
    _platform_id=-1&p_date=-1&p_knowledge=TRUE&p_bug=TRUE&p_forums=TRUE&p_numHit
    s=100&p_listType=2&p_Sortby=103

    I did not discover this - the credit should go to Steve Adams. The case of
    Glenlivet can be sent to Rachel and Jared - I don't imbibe this particular
    type of liquid and I believe neither does Steve :(
    John Kanagaraj
    Oracle Applications DBA
    DBSoft Inc
    (W): 408-970-7002

    Grace - Getting something we don't deserve; Mercy - NOT getting something we
    deserve

    Click on ' http://www.needhim.org' <http://www.needhim.org'/> for Grace and
    Mercy that is freely available!

    The opinions and statements above are entirely my own and not those of my
    employer or clients **