Babu

Author: Oracle-L
INET: orclbabu_at_hotmail.com

  • Farnsworth, Dave at May 5, 2003 at 4:17 pm
    Usually requires a call to Oracle. If you have access to Metastink you can use the Ora-600 Argument Lookup at this link.

    http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT <http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=153788.1> &id=153788.1

    Dave