My manager has asked that I become aware of the capabilities of Oracle
Financials and whether that might be a good solution or poor solution
for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) repository. The CRM is
currently in the planning stages. I know the Oracle RDBMS quite well,
but I know very little about Oracle Financials. My manager would like
me to be part of a committee on deciding strategy for our CRM (I like
the sounds of this).

Can somebody confirm for me if Oracle Financials is part of the "Oracle
Apps" set of applications? Can anybody suggest a good method to gain an
overview of the functionality and capabilities of Oracle Financials? I
am looking for a broad overview - nothing very technical (I have enough
technical stuff to learn).

I am thinking of searching for an Oracle course on Oracle Financials
that is geared towards Sales People. I have seen an outline of such a
course before for the Oracle RDBMS, and it looked like it gave a good
introduction to the capabilities of the Oracle RDBMS server. Now if I
can find something similar for Oracle Financials -- that could be
helpful.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Sam

The previous attachment was filtered out by the ListGuru mailing
software at fatcity.com because binary attachments are not appropriate
for mailing lists. If you want a copy of the attachment which was
removed, contact the sender directly and ask for it to be sent to
you by private E-mail.

This warning is inserted into all messages containing binary
attachments which have been removed by ListGuru. If you have questions
about this message, contact Postmaster_at_fatcity.com for clarification.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C309E2.EC6C32AC--

Author: Sam Bootsma
INET: sbootsma_at_gbrownc.on.ca