Hi All.
I´m trying to connect to a oracle database 8i for using it with crystal
reports 9.

I have win2000 professional, I tried to use 'CR Oracle ODBC Driver 4.10' but
it appears a error system with the number 126 when i try to do a test
connection. The message is something like that 'can´t load driver ...'. I
tried to use 'More Data Sources' option in Crystal reports but it not
appears the option to choose an oracle data source.

I have installed oracle SQL *Net Client 2.3.2.1.6A because i use Oracle
developer 2000.

would somebody help me please ?

Thanks.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ing. Juan Antonio Felix
Servicios de Informacion Admva.
email: jfelix_at_itesm.mx

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Author: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Juan_Antonio_F=E9lix_Sarabia?=
INET: jfelix_at_itesm.mx

  • Grant Allen at Mar 28, 2003 at 9:18 am

    I´m trying to connect to a oracle database 8i for using it
    with crystal
    reports 9.

    I have win2000 professional, I tried to use 'CR Oracle ODBC
    Driver 4.10' but
    it appears a error system with the number 126 when i try to do a test
    connection. The message is something like that 'can´t load
    driver ...'. I
    tried to use 'More Data Sources' option in Crystal reports but it not
    appears the option to choose an oracle data source.

    I have installed oracle SQL *Net Client 2.3.2.1.6A because i
    use Oracle
    developer 2000.

    would somebody help me please ?

    Thanks.
    Juan,

    Your crystal reports bin directory (or equivalent) is probably not on the
    path. Add it, and it should work.

    Ciao
    Fuzzy
    :-)