http://shopping.yahoo.com
Author: Janet Linsy
INET: janetlinsy_at_yahoo.com

  • Steve Perry at Feb 14, 2003 at 11:19 pm
    at problems:
    if you're on win2k, you can check the SchedLgU.Txt in the winnt directory
    (or control panel, right-click scheduled tasks, open, advanced, view log)
    and it will show you the reason for the error.
    you may also have to set the "at" service account to a user other than the
    system account (or control panel, right-click scheduled tasks, open,
    advanced, AT service account)

    steve