Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 11:09 AM
Hello Banarasi,

I'm Sergey Ten, the one that wrote the tool Jacques is referring to.

Thanks for the feedback. I'd also like to see some functionality like
that, but Quest Software already has SQLab that does it (means I'd
have to compete against my own employer). Besides, my tool does not
establish a connection to Oracle, which allows it to monitor multiple
processes, and establishing connection and dealing with plain table is
necessary for that kind of features.

Glad to hear you like the tool!

--
Best regards,