Mercantil de Alimentos Soares

Author: Breno A. K. Magnago
INET: breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br

  • Jared.Still_at_radisys.com at Feb 6, 2003 at 6:27 pm
    First off, I am not an NT/Win2k admin, and don't even play one on TV.

    The advice from every SA I've asked about this, and from searching the
    web,
    is don't do it. Rebuild the box. There are remnants of NT left if you do
    an
    upgrade, and you don't really want that, do you?

    Jared

    "Breno A. K. Magnago"
    Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
    02/06/2003 08:54 AM