Guang solved his problem, just didn't report to the list :)

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Original Message -----
To: "'Igor Neyman'"
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:58 PM
You are correct. Thank you.

Guang

SQL> SELECT index_name from user_indexes where table_name =
'DR$ABSTRACT_TEXT$K'
2;

INDEX_NAME
------------------------------
SYS_IOT_TOP_19082
SQL> select * from user_segments where segment_name='SYS_IOT_TOP_19082';

SEGMENT_NAME
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
----
PARTITION_NAME SEGMENT_TYPE TABLESPACE_NAME
----
BYTES BLOCKS EXTENTS INITIAL_EXTENT NEXT_EXTENT MIN_EXTENTS
MAX_EXTENTS PCT_INCREASE FREELISTS FREELIST_GROUPS BUFFER_
SYS_IOT_TOP_19082
INDEX RESINDEX
1048576000 128000 500 1048576000 2097152 1
2147483645 0 1 1 DEFAULT