Helmut

Author: Daiminger, Helmut
INET: Helmut.Daiminger_at_KirchGruppe.de

  • Freeman, Robert at Nov 19, 2002 at 6:29 pm
    THis is a new feature in the 9iR2 database (I don't recall it being in
    9iR1). It uses vendor supplied libraries to provide
    physical disk information within the database. I have not really played with
    it yet (I was just reading about it a couple of weeks ago) but it sounds
    interesting. There is documentation on it in the Oracle docs,
    tahiti.oracle.com.

    RF

    Robert G. Freeman - Oracle OCP
    Oracle Database Architect
    CSX Midtier Database Administration
    Author of several Oracle books you can find on Amazon.com!

    Londo Mollari: Ah, arrogance and stupidity all in the same package. How
    efficient of you.