E-Mail: boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

  • Tom Pall at Oct 28, 2002 at 7:29 pm
    I took that very course with Scott a few years ago. Yup, Scott flies
    through the Internals and Dump/Traces courses with lots of extra material to
    spare. It's really refreshing to hear him tell the class how the developers
    documented something then tell how it's actually built. He keeps a database
    running in his notebook to prove what he says. Scott's one great teacher.