I want to know the location of trace file.I do not know location of
init.ora.
How to get it.

Thanks
Manoj

INET: cosltemp-g.manoj_at_orbitech.co.in

  • Michal Zaschke at Oct 25, 2002 at 8:58 am
    Look in $ORACLE_HOME/dbs for init.ora file. It will be the file or
    the link to the file there.

    HTH,

    Mike

    Hi,

    --
    Ing. Michal Zaschke
    DB Administrator
    Author: Michal Zaschke
    INET: zaschke_at_suas.cz

  • Ayyappan S at Oct 25, 2002 at 9:12 am
    Hi
    U can get the vale from the v$parameter for all the background process and
    trace path

    Ayyappan