-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 9:55 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

MIB, hey I saw that movie too.;o)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 8:14 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Oracle SNMP Support Reference Guide has the MIBs documented.
That can be found under the Oracle Enterprise Manager docs.
On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 03:19:22PM -0800, John Kanagaraj wrote:
Kevin,

This is great! Can we get a list of all the OIDs that Oracle uses? Can you
also let the group know if any additional plug-ins are required for Perl to
work with SNMP?
John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

What would you see if you were allowed to look back at your life at the end
of your journey in this earth?

** The opinions and statements above are entirely my own and not those of my
employer or clients **