QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com

text/plain attachment: ESPN_Disclaimer.txt

Search Discussions

  • Gary Weber at Oct 23, 2002 at 9:58 pm
    DB monitoring using SNMP MIBsUnless you'd like to do it yourself, Argent has
    done it: http://www.argent.com/products/guardian/ My limited understanding
    is that it does exactly what you describe - read o/s snmp mib libraries.

    I don't use it for Oracle, but our systems folks seem to like the product
    and offered a number of time to monitor databases for me. No thanks, but
    hey...

    Gary Weber
    Senior DBA
    Charles Jones, LLC||Superior Information Services, LLC
    609-538-1000, ext 5529