Dear list,

Though I won't be attending OOW, I will be in San Francisco during
those same dates ( 11/10 - 11/15), just a couple miles from the
Moscone Center where OOW is held.

Are there any plans yet among list members to get together one
evening? I think Monday is spoken for myself, but it would be nice
to meet a few list members another evening.

Jared

INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

  • Joe Testa at Oct 21, 2002 at 11:34 pm
    Jared, you're going to SF and not OOW?, what you there for(although i
    wont be, i dont care for the large crowds at OOW).

    joe

    Author: Joe Testa
    INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

  • Molina, Gerardo at Oct 21, 2002 at 11:43 pm
    No plans yet. I will probably not be attending OOW but would look forward
    to getting together with list members also. Last time we met at Chevy's
    (corner of Howard and 3rd Street). How about Tuesday Nov. 12th? I can make
    a reservation for, say 15 people at 7pm. Sound good?

    Gerardo

    Though I won't be attending OOW, I will be in San Francisco during those
    same dates ( 11/10 - 11/15), just a couple miles from the Moscone Center
    where OOW is held.

    Are there any plans yet among list members to get together one evening? I
    think Monday is spoken for myself, but it would be nice to meet a few list
    members another evening.

    Jared

    INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

    command for other information (like subscribing).
    Author: Molina, Gerardo
    INET: Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com

  • John Kanagaraj at Oct 21, 2002 at 11:43 pm
    Jared,

    Count me in as I live in San Jose, and will drop in on any agreed date.
    Gerardo Molina (of SF, still on this list?) and self pulled together a group
    of illustrious personalities that even included Steve Adams (and the Goddess
    of course!)

    It would be a pleasure to meet you after all these years!
    John Kanagaraj

    Author: John Kanagaraj
    INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

  • Rachel Carmichael at Oct 22, 2002 at 1:08 am
    Not this year... we have several highly visible apps going live
    anywhere from 10/31 through 11/8 (well, they were all scheduled for
    10/31, all the database group's work is done but the developers..) and
    while I am not the production DBA (a refreshing change), I still don't
    think be away the first few weeks is advisable.

    Rachel

    John Kanagaraj wrote:
[...]

    also send the HELP command for other information (like
    subscribing).
    Author: John Kanagaraj
    INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

    http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

    Author: Rachel Carmichael
    INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

  • Deshpande, Kirti at Oct 22, 2002 at 3:58 am
    I will be in SFO for the OW.
    Please let me know if we decide on the date and the place.
    I would appreciate it if someone sent an e-mail to my hotmail address. I
    will be out of the country till Nov 10th, but will be in SFO on Nov 11th.

    Thanks.

    Kirti

    Author: Deshpande, Kirti
    INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

  • Connor McDonald at Oct 22, 2002 at 10:14 am
    Does anyone remember the days when there were
    non-Oracle people allowed to speak at OpenWorlds ? You
    know, there were actually presentations that didn't
    sound like you had accidentally dropped into a
    car-salesman's convention

    :-)

    Connor

    --
    Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
    http://www.orafaq.com

    Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051
    http://www.fatcity.com
    web hosting
    services

    To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send
    an E-Mail message
    'ListGuru') and in
    the message BODY, include a line containing:
    UNSUB ORACLE-L
    (or the name of mailing list you want to be
    removed from). You may
    Author: John Kanagaraj
    INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

    Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051
    http://www.fatcity.com
    San Diego, California -- Mailing list and
    web hosting services

    E-Mail message
    'ListGuru') and in

    Author: Rachel Carmichael
    INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

    Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051
    http://www.fatcity.com
    San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web
    hosting services
    E-Mail message
    'ListGuru') and in
    ORACLE-L
    from). You may
    also send the HELP command for other information
    (like subscribing).
    Connor McDonald
    http://www.oracledba.co.uk
    http://www.oaktable.net

    "Remember amateurs built the ark - Professionals built the Titanic"

    Do You Yahoo!?
    http://uk.my.yahoo.com

    Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=
    INET: hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk

  • Jeremiah Wilton at Oct 22, 2002 at 12:24 pm