-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 2:47 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Yes, there is. You might notice that someone has issued a
"create database" command because all of your data will be
gone fishing. When the noise level reaches 500 decibels,
someone has issued "CREATE DATABASE" command on your production
database, which, of course, no longer exists.
System accounting should be able to tell you who has logged in as
"oracle" and from which PC. Then you go and publicly execute that
person by beating him to the pulp with a baseball bat (so called "Soprano
method")