Jared
Author: Jared Still
INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

  • Cary Millsap at Oct 10, 2002 at 7:58 am
    I've learned that those two emotions are not mutually exclusive.

    If you name's not in Oracle's source code somewhere, then I'd suggest
    you write someone at Oracle a note. It's an easy problem for them to
    solve.

    Cary Millsap
    Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
    http://www.hotsos.com

    Upcoming events:

    - Hotsos Clinic, Oct 15-17 Dallas, Dec 9-11 Honolulu
    - 2003 Hotsos Symposium on OracleR System Performance, Feb 9-12 Dallas
    - Jonathan Lewis' Optimising Oracle, Nov 19-21 Dallas