-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 1:24 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Kieran - I haven't read it because I am still working out the 8i OCP tests,
but here is a link to a book by Robert Freeman, who participates on this
list. It has been recommended by other list members in the past.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=0E2CIPD0W
9&isbn=0072223855

Dennis Williams
DBA