Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 1:51 PM
To: 'ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com'
Subject: MetaLink glitch?

Could be just my PC, but I just access MetaLink and the button bar does not
appear, I see the beginnings (left side) of a Page Not Found message.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO | Région des Maritimes, MPO

E-Mail: boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca