Kamel Benlatreche

Author: GL2Z/ INF DBA BENLATRECHE
INET: kbenlatreche_at_lth.sonatrach.dz

  • DENNIS WILLIAMS at May 29, 2002 at 5:24 pm
    Kamel - I believe you may be looking at old instructions. I think that
    Oracle 8 used the catrman.sql script to create the recovery catalog schema,
    but in 8i you use the RMAN command:

    create catalog

    I'm not sure because I never used RMAN with Oracle 8, perhaps someone more
    knowledgeable will respond.

    Dennis Williams
    DBA

    Lifetouch, Inc.