Any lawyers on the list? This sounds like fertile grounds for an age
discrimination suit.

Dick Goulet
The old grey haired one, if you can find the hair that is.

Author: "Koivu; Lisa"
Date: 3/22/2002 12:00 PM

Here's a good one - I interviewed for a job THREE TIMES at a pharmaceutical
company in Miami. quite a haul, but would have been a great job. I got the
final call saying, They are willing to pay you $xx if you attend ONE MORE
interview (people-type, I had passed all the tech interviews) and work in
Downtown Miami - 50 miles away. I turned it down.

I later spoke to the recruiter about it and he said I was too young for the
position in their opinion. They wanted a senior dba that looked senior. I
have a few grey hairs, but please! That was a first, and probably a LAST.