Hi Rick,

I have encountered similar problems here. Here are some notes I have on it:

After an application is installed, the user sometimes receives one or both
of the error messages when attempting to administer ODBC from the Control
Panel using ODBC Datasource Administrator.

The setup routines for the CA Oracle7 ODBC driver could not be loaded due to
system error code 126.

Could not load the setup or translator library

These errors occur because the dll file for the ODBC driver cannot be
located. The registry entry
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.ini\CA Oracle 7", points to the
location where the dll file is located. Usually, this file is at
C:\CA_APPSW\c3or708.dll

The solution is to have the registry entry point to the correct location.
That means either changing the registry entry to point to the correct
location, or moving the file to the location pointed to by the registry
entry.

The ODBC driver for CA Oracle7 is c3or708.dll. It will likley be different
for you.

HTH

Sam.