Hi All,

I have installed Oracle client 8.1.6 on Win NT. I have setup an DSN and it
works fine testing with ODBC test and Universal Data Link Utility.
However if use Programs->Adiministrative Tools -> ODBC and choose my DSN, I
get "The setup routines for the Oracle ODBC driver 32 bit driver
could not be located. Reinstall driver". I have re-installed it 3 times
and still the same message. It must be installed or the other utilities
would not work.
The application needing to connect to Oracle bombs. Any ideas on how to
correct?

Thanks
Rick

INET: Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com