Do You Yahoo!?

Author: K Gopalakrishnan
INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com

  • Connor McDonald at Feb 11, 2002 at 1:12 pm
    ADDR INDX INST_ID KVISVAL KVISTAG

    -------- ---------- ---------- ----------

    KVISDSC

    01FDF778 0 1 8192 kcbbkl
    OBSOLETE: size of physical block

    01FDF780 1 1 8168 kcbdtl
    OBSOLETE: data area in each physical block

    NAME BLOCK_SIZE
    ---------------------------------------- ----------
    /u04/oracle/oradata/cust9/system01.dbf 8192
    /u04/oracle/oradata/cust9/tools01.dbf 8192
    /tmp/blah.dbf 4096
    /u02/oracle/oradata/cust9/sp_data01.dbf 8192
    /u02/oracle/oradata/cust9/users01.dbf 8192
    /u05/oracle/oradata/cust9/undots01.dbf 8192
    /u02/oracle/oradata/cust9/monitor01.dbf 8192
    /u05/oracle/oradata/cust9/monidx.dbf 8192

    Cheers
    Connor

    K Gopalakrishnan wrote: >
    Hi,
    Anyone running oracle9i with multiple datablock
    sizes in their database...?
    I am looking for the result for this query from a
    database which has
    multiple block sizes?

    SELECT *FROM X$KVIS:
    You can reply to me directly if you choose to do so.

    Best Regards,
    K Gopalakrishnan
    Bangalore, INDIA

    Do You Yahoo!?
    http://mail.yahoo.com

    --
    Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
    http://www.orafaq.com
    Author: K Gopalakrishnan
    INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com

    Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX:
    (858) 538-5051
    San Diego, California -- Public Internet
    access / Mailing Lists
    E-Mail message
    'ListGuru') and in
    ORACLE-L
    from). You may
    also send the HELP command for other information
    (like subscribing).
    Connor McDonald
    http://www.oracledba.co.uk (mirrored at
    http://www.oradba.freeserve.co.uk)

    "Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue"

    Do You Yahoo!?
    http://uk.my.yahoo.com

    Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=
    INET: hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk