We have a client in Boston, Mass. that needs a Sr. Oracle Database Architect
to join its' I.T.staff.
This company is in the Financial Services Industry.
The selected candidate will work in partnership with a senior application
DBA in
support of 10 developers.
Environment - Sun Unix, Oracle 8.i, PL/SQL, Toad.

This is a full time staff position so no sub-contractors or third parties
please.

Please do not call or send a resume if you are not in the U.S. and/or need
sponsorship.

Duties and Responsibilities
-Responsible for working with development teams towards efficient database
designs
both small and large.
-Responsible for interfacing with the Systems DBA staff towards smooth
implementations and production support.
-Responsible for database environment and content management.

Requirements:
-Looking for 4+ years experience:
Proficient in advanced PL/SQL development techniques
and responsible for code reviews of others SQL for efficiency.
UNIX Shell programming and PowerBuilder experience / exposure desired.

U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is also required.

This position offers:

Opportunity to become a key member of the I.T. team
Base Salary D.O.E.

NO sub contracting positions available.
*U.S. citizenship only
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:
OraStaff, Inc.
Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
Please use job code: One/Boston/Architect/DF

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
in the
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
OraStaff

Author: OraStaff
INET: orastaff_at_mindspring.com