Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 13:20
Mark, RH 7.1 IS now a supported platform, i was looking on metalstink
for something else yesterda and found it there, they even have a
document on how to get around the install problems.

let me know if you want the info, i'll email it to ya when i get to
could u point to specific reference to MetaLink or TechNet that says RH is
certified with 9i?

The docs on TechNet still say only SuSE 7.x is supported, and searches on
MetaLink returned only references to problems with RH7.1 which will only
make me never mess with it

thanx,

Marin

"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "

INET: jtesta_at_the-testas.net

  • Jared.Still_at_radisys.com at Nov 13, 2001 at 6:31 pm
    nice to see they're playing nice together again. :)

    Jared

    jtesta_at_the-tes

    tas.net To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

    Sent by: cc:

    root_at_fatcity.c Subject: 9i certification for RH 7.1
    location
    om

    11/13/01 07:25

    AM

    Please respond

    to ORACLE-L

    login into metalink
    menu of left, product lifecycle
    certifications(on top)
    by platform
    intel based linux
    oracle server
    enterprise edition
    9.0.1
    click on submit or the tab at each of the previous screens.

    joe

    Joe Testa, Oracle DBA
    Want to have a good time with a bunch of geeks? Check out:
    http://www.geekcruises.com/standard_interface/future_cruises.html
    I'm presenting, when registering drop my name :)
[...]

    INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com