list that works with no success.

Author: Ken Janusz
INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

  • Jeff Wiegard at Oct 5, 2001 at 2:34 pm
    Hi Ken. I'm currently on a short-term contract. Looking for
    something interesting to do. I do not have a Word version of my
    resume with me, but this text version is a start. I do not have
    years of SQL server, but have worked with advanced SQL Server
    technologies such as replication and Data Transformation Services.
    Here is a link promoting a project I worked on. I handled much of
    the backend for the project, which was, and most likely still is, at
    the pilot stage in a hotel here in Minneapolis:

    http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/enterprise/casestudies/cs-carlson.asp

    Thanks,

    Jeff
    ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com 10/05/01 08:50AM >>>
    My company is looking to hire a full-time, permanent SQL Server
    DBA. That
    person's focus will be on converting databases to SQL Server and
    then
    providing post conversion support. This position is for our office
    in
    Minneapolis, MN. No relocation expenses.

    If you know of anyone who might be interested in such a position,
    please
    have them contact me.

    Thanks,
    Ken Janusz, CPIM
    Oracle Database Conversion Lead
    Sufficient Systems, Inc.
    Minneapolis, MN

    P.S.: I have been looking for a local SQL SERVER user group and an
    e-mail
    list that works with no success.

    Author: Ken Janusz
    INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

    Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858)
    538-5051
    San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing
    Lists
    may
    also send the HELP command for other information (like
    subscribing).
  • Jeff Wiegard at Oct 5, 2001 at 2:39 pm
    You know, I'm using some Groupwise mail software, and I had two
    choices: Reply to sender and reply to everyone in the group.
    Apparently, neither does what I wanted ...

    Now hundreds of strangers know what I've been up to ....
    JWIEGARD_at_ngwmail.des.state.mn.us 10/05/01 09:35AM >>>

    Author: Jeff Wiegard
    INET: JWIEGARD_at_ngwmail.des.state.mn.us

  • Jared Still at Oct 5, 2001 at 2:46 pm
    That pesky button got ya, didn't it?;)

    Jared

    Author: Jared Still
    INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

  • Ken Janusz at Oct 5, 2001 at 4:04 pm
    Your txt file would not open for me. Something about binaries not allowed.
    So, you will have to send it to me in Word format.

    Ken

    Author: Ken Janusz
    INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com