S-

Author: Steve Rospo
INET: srospo_at_watchmark.com

  • Christopher Spence at Sep 14, 2001 at 7:06 pm
    !! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

    Depends, 64bit can certainly give you more throughput, but it is very slow
    for being patched.

    "Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way
    when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

    Christopher R. Spence
    Oracle DBA
    Phone: (978) 322-5744
    Fax: (707) 885-2275