David
Author: Bartolo, David
INET: bartolo_at_USCOLO.edu

  • Paul Baumgartel at Aug 31, 2001 at 4:46 pm
    In your init.ora, check the value of OS_AUTHENT_PREFIX. If it's not "OPS$",
    that's the problem. Most people set it to "" (null string) now, so your
    Oracle username would be production, not ops$production.

    Paul Baumgartel
    MortgageSight Holdings, LLC
    pbaumgartel_at_mortgagesight.com