(Oracle 8.1.6.0.0 EE on NT 4 SP5)

Author: Steven Hovington
INET: steven.hovington_at_procession.com

  • Vergara, Michael (TEM) at Aug 17, 2001 at 4:31 pm
    Steven:

    I also have this happen on one of our smaller DBs running NT. I haven't
    found a cause yet either. Rebooting seems (so far) to be the only cure.
    If you get any replies would you please summarize to the list?

    Thanx,
    Mike

    ---
    Michael P. Vergara