deen

Author: Deen Dayal
INET: ddayal_at_dol.state.nj.us

  • Mercadante, Thomas F at Jul 27, 2001 at 5:32 pm
    Deen,

    shouldn't the statement be:

    TYPE tb_uc9_corres_type IS TABLE OF uc9_correspondence.COLUMN_NAME%TYPE

    INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;

    ??

    The %TYPE in your PL/SQL is being applied to the table which, I think, is
    not valid. A PL/SQL table is a one-column data type, indexed via the
    BINARY_INTEGER index.

    You could easily fix this by finding an assignment statement elsewhere in
    your code to see what you are trying to store.

    hope this helps

    Tom Mercadante
    Oracle Certified Professional