Hello All.

I have a problem in starting my ldap server instance.
I have created a database say OIDB2 using UTF8 character set.
Oracle internet Directory already installed in my oracle home.
I started OID monitor after setting environment variable
NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8,

using command ----"oidmon connect=oidb2 sleep=10 start". It started
successfully.
but when i tried to start ldap server instance using command (oidctl
connect=oidb2 server=oidldapd instance=5 start)
i received error message -----------"[gsdsiConnect] ORA-1017, ORA-01017:
invalid username/password; logon denied"

I am stuck with this now.

Please help me to come out of this problem.

Thanks and Regards

Vinay
INET: vsharma_at_alletec.com

  • Christian Trassens at Jul 17, 2001 at 3:33 pm
    Check if the schemas ODS and ODSCOMMON exists.

    Regards.

    --
    Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
    http://www.orafaq.com

    Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX:
    (858) 538-5051
    San Diego, California -- Public Internet
    E-Mail message
    'ListGuru') and in
    ORACLE-L
    from). You may
    also send the HELP command for other information
    (like subscribing).
    Eng. Christian Trassens
    Senior DBA
    Systems Engineer