��Try to uncompress it and if it works then it's the right size.

Regards,

Waleed

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 11:47 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Technet

has anyone had any luck downloading file 3? It SAYS 800+MB, it downloads
79+MB and says it's done.

I tried both download sites (east and west) that I know of. Are there any
others?

Rachel
From: "Joe Raube"
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Oracle 9i database for Linux available for download on Technet
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:25:48 -0800

Enjoy....

Author: Joe Raube
INET: jraube_at_yahoo.com

Author: Rachel Carmichael
INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: Khedr, Waleed
INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

  • Rachel Carmichael at Jun 14, 2001 at 5:06 pm
    Waleed,

    Believe it or not, I do know about gunzip. Uncompressed the file is 84MB,
    instead of 80MB. The files in the .cpio file seem to be java files, and I
    think that the contents of some of the directory structures listed in the
    cpio file are not there).

    In any case, the size listed on the otn website is supposedly the size of
    the COMPRESSED file (and is, for files 1 and 2). It's only file 3 that
    downloads incorrectly

    Rachel