Henry

Author: Henry Poras
INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com

  • Rachel Carmichael at Jun 14, 2001 at 5:10 pm
    uh uh, I'm not contributing to that fund, I want to see him lose that Speedo
    From: "Norrell, Brian"
    To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
    Subject: RE: Speedo be gone
    Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:13:49 -0800

    I propose a fund to purchase and FedEx a towel to Ross before he loses his
    Speedo. Let's try to maintain some level of decorum.

    Brian Norrell
    Manager, MPI Development
    QuadraMed
    511 E John Carpenter Frwy, Su 500