Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 4:47 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

'IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE A CERTIFIED PIG FUNDAMENT'

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

"And no amount of training or preparedness can eliminate the almost
certainty that in the middle of your Angry Crane stance, as you transition
to your Combative Monkey to administer the Coup de Grâce via your Ninja
Death Touch, you step on a beer bottle and fall backwards into the juke box
and get your head stove in by a drunk with a pool cue." --Jay Trigg