Lisa,
We are running Oracle 7.3.4 and 8.1.6 on Compaq
(Digital) Tru64 Unix.  However, we are in the process of migrating
to Sun Solaris.  I can try to answer your questions, though.
Lisa Koivu wrote:

Hello everyone,
Anyone out there running Oracle
on this flavor of Unix?  If so can you please email me directly?
I don't have a Unix box to
play with and I have a few simple performance questions.   I'm
also looking in the online doco and I don't see what I'm looking for (yet).
Thanks in advance
Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
954-935-4117
The information in the electronic
mail message is Cendant confidential and may be legally privileged, it
is intended solely for the addressee(s) access to this internet electronic
mail message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The sender believes that this E-mail
and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or
malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been
infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments,
the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial
action about viruses and other defects. Cendant Corporation or Affiliates
are not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message
or its attachments.

--
Scott Canaan (srcdco@rit.edu)
(716) 475-7886

Author: Scott Canaan
INET: srcdco@ritvax.isc.rit.edu

  • Mohan, Ross at Jun 2, 2001 at 3:16 am
    Lisa,

    73450 on 4.0f. that help? if so, call...(i think
    you have the number?) if not, shoot me a mail.

    Ross

    Lisa Koivu wrote:

[...]

    Scott Canaan (srcdco_at_rit.edu)

    Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com --
    Author: Scott Canaan INET: srcdco_at_ritvax.isc.rit.edu Fat City Network
    Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California --
    Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
    command for other information (like subscribing).
    Author: Mohan, Ross
    INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com