rukmini

Author: Rukmini Devi
INET: rukmini_at_indbrain.com

  • Jonathan Baker at May 30, 2001 at 2:29 pm
    shouldn't be any problems running apache on the same server. at least
    i've set up oracle on solaris 7 with apache installed.

    Jon Baker
    Database Engineer (1/5)

    Rukmini Devi wrote:
    Hi List,

    SunOS 5.7
    Oracle 7.3.4
    Oracle Apps. 10.7
    Listeners running 2
    we are planning to install Apache on Sun server for web application. Oracle
    database is running on the same server.
    If we install Apache on the same server, Is there any problem to Oracle ?
    Can any one explain what are the prerequisites we have to take ?
    Author: Jonathan Baker
    INET: jcb_at_netsec.net