Hi Friends

How can I calculate How much data is purged from a table??

TIA

Raghu.

Author: Raghu Kota
INET: raghukota_at_hotmail.com

  • Raghu Kota at Apr 12, 2001 at 12:44 pm

    Author: Raghu Kota
    INET: raghukota_at_hotmail.com

  • Jared Still at Apr 12, 2001 at 6:32 pm
    Raghu,

    What exactly do you mean?

    Are you deleting rows and want to know how many you deleted?

    How many someone else deleted?

    'Purged' is rather ambigous without some context.

    Jared

    PS. Please reply to the list, not just me.

    Author: Jared Still
    INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com