Helmut

Author: Helmut Daiminger
INET: hdaiminger_at_vivonet.com

  • C.S.Venkata Subramanian at Mar 21, 2001 at 4:36 am
    �I have heard about this Storage box. It can be plugged with any OS and diff OS can
    use this box as their Storage, by allocating diff LUN's to them. When all the
    datafiles,redologs,archives are in same place do u expect to get better
    performance????????. Think it over. Go for RAID1 and RAID0 combination. U will get
    better performance from ORacle. U can tune ORACLE db to its maximum extent by placing
    diff datafiles in diff controllers/HDD's.

    --

    On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:30:47