Hi Gurus !

My problem is, that I have a varray(100) of T_OBJ and I can't put values into it.

T_OBJ is OBJECT (ID NUM, NAME Varchar2(50));

Procedure Test is
TYPE T_VARRAY is VARRAY(100) of t_obj;
V_VARRAY T_VARRAY;

Begin

V_VARRAY :=T_VARRAY();

V_VARRAY.EXTEND;

I: =V_VARRAY.FIRST;

V_VARRAY(I).ID:=1;

End;

This gives ORA-06530: Reference to uninitialized composite.

What's wrong?

Gyula

Author: Andor Gyula
INET: gy.andor_at_euromacc.hu